We provide consultants for waste, water pollution control, pollution control, hazardous incidents, hazardous substances and fire protection. And we offer businesses advice and guidance on all of these matters.
- For companies with installations that require a licence under Article 4 of the Federal Emission Control Act.
- For companies with plant and equipment producing hazardous waste.
- For businesses with fixed sorting, recovery and waste disposal systems.
- For manufacturers and distributors who take back waste material.
Waterway protection officer
- For companies who discharge more than 750 cubic metres of wastewater (Article 4 of the Water Management Act).
- For companies who store water-polluting substances (Article 21 of the Water Management Act).
Emissions control officer
- For companies with installations that require a licence (Federal Emission Control Act).
Hazardous incident officer
- For plant areas with additional obligations under Article 12 of the Federal Emission Control Act (Hazardous Incident Ordinance).
Hazardous goods advisor
- For companies who ship more than 50 tonnes of hazardous goods annually.
Fire prevention officer
- For companies whose premises have a risk of fire, a high fire loading under various building regulations and directives, or at the request of an insurance company.