We offer training courses and seminars designed to help with the training and professional development of your employees and environmental protection officers. Our portfolio contains a wide range of training courses lasting from a few hours to several days. These are provided in-house or through certified training and further education institutions. You can choose from a wide range of topics, anything from an introduction to the use of protective clothing, to training courses for water protection officers, to special workshops on the law related to major accidents. Before carrying out training courses for your company, we agree topics and priorities in close consultation with you.
Courses are delivered by our experienced and knowledgeable staff who, in addition to discussing the theoretical basis for current and relevant legislation, will also include practical examples and exercises. Our training courses meet the statutory requirements for training and professional development and are fully recognised by the relevant authorities. Participants receive a certificate upon successful completion. Your employees will leave their course invigorated and keen to put what they have learned into practice when they return to work.
Arrange a date for one of our training courses on the following topics:
- Waste disposal, professional waste management and storage
- Water pollution control, waste water
- Pollution control, plant safety
- The law related to major accidents and hazard incident prevention, emergency management
- Health and safety, occupational health and safety, stress in the workplace
- Hazard assessments for work tools/equipment and materials
- Hazardous materials, the GHS classification system, protective measures
- Environmental protection, environmental management
- Training services for auditors, employee training
- Training and further education for environmental protection officers and managers
- and much more…